- Acton 133 Great Rd.
- Andover 63 Park St.
- Bedford 328 Great Rd.
- Belmont 428 Common St.
- Beverly 131 Dodge St.
- Billerica 700 Boston Rd.
- Braintree 920 Washington St.
- Bridgewater 180 Winter St.
- Cambridge 1764 Mass Ave.
- Canton 14 Washington St.
- Chelmsford 115 Drum Hill Rd.
- Chestnut Hill 637 VFW Parkway.
- Danvers 110 Newbury St. Suite 5.
- Georgetown 56 Central St.
- Hingham 400 Lincoln St.
- Lexington 442 Marrett Rd.
- Marblehead 27A Atlantic Ave.
- Marshfield 1899 Ocean St.
- Medfield 258 Main St.
- Melrose 473 Main St.
- Natick 117 W Central St.
- Needham 1201 Highland Ave.
- Newburyport 58 Merrimac St. Unit 3
- Newton Centre 552 Commonwealth Ave.
- Newtonville 300 Walnut St.
- Plymouth 74 Long Pond Rd.
- Scituate 99 Front St.
- Shrewsbury 1000 Boston Turnpike Unit T-5
- Sudbury 60 Union Ave.
- Tewksbury 1555 Main St.
- Westborough 45 East Main St.
- Weston 450 Boston Post Rd.
- Westwood 917 High St.
- Weymouth 1025 Main St.
- Winchester – 564 Main St.
- Woburn 400 West Cummings Park Suite 1800
- Ridgewood 51 Chestnut Street
- Waldwick 140 Franklin Turnpike
- Warren 9 Mount Bethel Rd.
- Warrington 1432 Easton Rd. Suite 1D
- San Anselmo 860 Sir Francis Drake Blvd.
- La Grange 79 S. La Grange Rd.
Get Fit at Any of Our Fitness Studio Locations
Physical fitness will always be important, regardless of where you live. As such, our personal training studio for women has multiple branches across the United States.
Our physical trainers and nutritionists know that women visit fitness studios for a variety of reasons (e.g. weight control, muscle building, overall health maintenance, and stress relief). Whatever reason you may have for visiting any of our locations, however, we highlight our tried-and-tested 4-component system for weight loss.
A Personal Fitness Studio near Your Home
You likely spend a good chunk of your day working and doing errands. So, as much as you would like to focus on physical fitness, you probably cannot do so unless there’s a studio located near where you live or work.
We understand this dilemma; as such, we have opened multiple branches across the country. We have 37 fitness studios in Massachusetts, 3 in New Jersey, and 1 each in Pennsylvania, California, and Illinois.
Whichever studio you visit, though, you can be sure that the staff offers the same level of service in all our branches.
The Same 4-Component System in All Studios
All our studios share a common goal: to help you reach your fitness goals. Our personal trainers and nutritionists, therefore, apply the same 4-component system in every branch.
The 4-component system includes weight training, cardio, nutrition, and accountability.
We focus on weight training and cardio, as complementary physical exercises to tone and strengthen your body. We emphasize nutrition, as well, to help you eat healthier and achieve maximum results. And finally, we stress the importance of accountability to keep you enthusiastic about the fitness program.
Schedule a free trial at any of our fitness studios, today.