Do any of these scenarios fit you?
- Your weight is getting in the way of living life to the fullest
- You’re achy & tired all the time
- Your clothes keep getting bigger every season
- It’s hard to keep up with your kids or grandchildren
- You’ve gained weight with a baby or menopause and you just can’t get it off
- You know your life would be so much better if you were fit, strong & healthy
It’s time for you to invest in yourself with:
- A woman only fitness center with personal trainers who truly care about YOUR success!
- Weight training, cardio, nutrition coaching – all modified for where you are in your fitness journey
- The Accountability of your team to keep you on track
- A culture of women supporting women with no judgements
- Small group personal training with no more than 4 people at a time
Billerica MA 01821
Jason is a certified personal trainer with degrees in exercise physiology and nutrition and has over 20 years of experience in the fitness industry. He has been with Get in Shape for Women since 2014 and became the owner of the Billerica, MA studio in 2018. Before joining the Get in Shape for Women family, Jason was a 1-on-1 personal trainer and strength and conditioning coach and worked with men and women of all ages and fitness levels. Jason is an incredibly passionate, experienced and caring Transformation Coach who thrives off helping individuals achieve a healthier and more enjoyable way of life. When not in the gym, Jason enjoys taking part in outdoor activities, such as obstacle course races, skiing, biking and hiking, with his wife and two boys.
Janeen graduated from Salem State University with her B.S. in Sports and Movement Science, with a fitness concentration. She has been a runner and fitness enthusiast for over 15 years. Janeen has completed two marathons and ten half marathons. She believes nutrition is an important part of life, as food is fuel for the body. Being a young mom, Janeen knows the struggle of trying to get back into shape and stay in shape. Educating people about proper nutrition and proper exercise is her passion and she loves that she’s able to share her knowledge and experience with the ladies at GISFW.
David is certified as a Personal Trainer through the American Council on Exercise (ACE). After playing varsity baseball and soccer in high school and even running the Boston Marathon when he was younger, David struggled with his weight as he got older and finally decided to make some lifestyle changes. After seeing how improving his diet and running and lifting weights transformed his body- and outlook on life- he chose to become a trainer to help others discover the benefits of proper nutrition and exercise. His three kids help keep him young and always on the run to their soccer games or school plays.
Nick has always had a passion for fitness and the curiosity of pushing the limits of the human body. He believes that every day is an opportunity to better yourself. Nick is a family man who cares for others and enjoys being able to help people become the best versions of themselves.
Connect With Us!
Please fill out form for more information and request a free session.
Book A Class
Use our Get In Shape For Women mobile app to book classes directly online. If you’d like to book a class, please click here to get started!
Download Booking App for Android Download Booking App for iPhone