Do any of these scenarios fit you?
- Your weight is getting in the way of living life to the fullest
- You’re achy & tired all the time
- Your clothes keep getting bigger every season
- It’s hard to keep up with your kids or grandchildren
- You’ve gained weight with a baby or menopause and you just can’t get it off
- You know your life would be so much better if you were fit, strong & healthy
It’s time for you to invest in yourself with:
- A woman only fitness center with personal trainers who truly care about YOUR success!
- Weight training, cardio, nutrition coaching – all modified for where you are in your fitness journey
- The Accountability of your team to keep you on track
- A culture of women supporting women with no judgements
- Small group personal training with no more than 4 people at a time
Cambridge MA 02140
John Pecchia – Owner, Personal Trainer & Nutrition Coach
Born and raised in Southern Maine, I found my way down to the Boston area in 2013. I have my B.S. in Applied Exercise Science, a MEd in Kinesiology and Physical Education, and have my personal trainer certification through NASM. With over a decade of experience in the fitness industry, I started working at the Porter Square Get In Shape For Women as the Manager and Head Trainer in 2014. Fast forward to 2017, I combined forces with a former member of this studio (and fellow Mainer), and we became the Co-Owners of this studio together. After 3 amazing years together, I am now the sole owner of this studio and it makes me incredibly happy to continue doing what I love. With my overly positive energy and a never-ending smile, I get the opportunity to provide my passion and expertise in the fitness field to this community each and every day.
When I am not working in the studio, I can usually be found running up and down the Charles training for my next Marathon, hiking, or spending time with family and friends.
Katie O’neil – Personal Trainer & Nutrition Coach
Katie has been a personal trainer since 2005 and is certified through NCSF. She has her Bachelors degree in Human Services and a Master’s degree in Nonprofit Management from Springfield college. She has played sports her entire life and started working out as a freshman in college. She has run 7 marathons, 2 half marathons, and 5 triathlons. She has experience training clients as young as 12 years old and up to 86 years old. She has a passion for both working out and training clients of all types and abilities. In her spare time she will be either working out, cooking, traveling or taking long walks with her husband.
Connect With Us!
Please fill out form for more information and request a free session.
Book A Class
Use our Get In Shape For Women mobile app to book classes directly online. If you’d like to book a class, please click here to get started!
Download Booking App for Android Download Booking App for iPhone